Recently I’ve been thinking about starting a mama blog. For some reason I’ve been a bit hesitant, so I thought I’d make a list. Here it goes.
Reasons to start a mama blog:
- Record my experiences with O
- Keep up my writing skills
- Outlet for my ideas and emotions
- Help me keep my sense of humor
- Share “precious moments” with friends and family
- Network with other moms, get (and give) advice/info
- Be more productive than facebook
- Could lead to some other opportunities...
Reasons NOT to start one:
- Self-indulgent, narcissistic
- Hate typing one-handed
- Takes time from really being present with O (like looking @ pics of baby while baby is right there)
- Would have to edit myself too much to really share with friends and family
- All that laundry